The West End Fair is an annual event held during late August to celebrate the past history and future of the west end of Monroe County. The 2019 fair will take place from Sunday, August 18th, through Saturday, August 24th.
The fair is held annually at fairgrounds in Gilbert and features great food, animal exhibits, demo derbies and truck pulls, a carnival midway with rides and games for all ages, fantastic live entertainment, and much more!
Pay one Price ride wristbands are available Sunday to Thursday. All-day wristbands are $25 each. Afternoon only wristbands are sold on Monday & Tuesday from 1-5pm and are $15 each. Ride tickets are also available every day.
Specials at the 2019 West End Fair include:
- Monday, Aug 19th – Community Appreciation Day: Free admission from 12 noon – 3pm
- Tuesday, Aug 20th – Food Bank Day: 50% Off on admission when you bring one non-perishable food item per person. Get 50% Off on a ride wristband if you bring a second non-perishable food item per person.
- Wednesday, Aug 21st – Veterans and Seniors Day: Admission is $3 for veterans and seniors 65 and older.
- Thursday, Aug 22nd – Children’s Day & Free Rides Day: Admission is $3 for students with school ID. Free Rides for those 18 and under from 12 noon to 2pm.
- Gates open at 12 noon daily
- $6 for ages 11 and older
- Free for children 10 and under
Event Sites & Contact
Relic Hunter Firing Line
Lane Rental for One or Two at Relic Hunter Firing Line (Up to 50% Off) Save Now »
Jokers Are Wild Game Cafe
Escape Room Admission for Two, Four, or Six People at Jokers Are Wild Game Cafe (Up to 50% Off) Save Now »