St. Sophia Greek Orthodox Church will be holding their 2019 Grecian Festival from Wednesday, May 29th through Sunday, June 2nd, located at the church grounds on S Trooper Rd in Norristown.
The five-day Greek Festival will feature a variety of authentic Greek fare, traditional music & dance, church tours, vendors, a midway with rides and games by Tons of Fun Shows, and much more!
Family ride specials are available all night on Wednesday and Sunday from 1-5pm.
- Wednesday – Saturday: 11am – 9pm
- Sunday: 12 noon – 8pm
- Wednesday – Friday: Opens at 6pm
- Saturday: Opens at 3pm
- Sunday: Opens at 1pm
Event Sites & Contact
- Philadelphia Trolley Works$30 for One Day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour for One from Philadelphia Trolley Works Save Now »
- Scent and SipBYOB Candle Making at Scent and Sip (Up to 39% Off). Six Options Available Save Now »
- » See more local deals at GROUPON