The Great Allentown Fair returns to the Allentown Fairgrounds on Tuesday, August 27th for a week of family fun!
The fair, now in it’s 167th year, features a midway packed full of rides and games for all ages, a huge selection of fantastic food and treats, agricultural and home arts exhibits, craft and retail vendors, and nightly entertainment at the fair’s grandstand such as Miranda Lambert on Aug 30th, Live and Bush with special guests Our Lady Peace on Aug 27th, truTV’s Impractical Jokers on Aug 28th, and more!
Admission to fair is $8 per person (free for children 12 and under.) The fair also has a few admission specials including:
- August 27th – Preview Night: Admission is $3 or $1 if you bring a food item donation to the fair for the Second Harvest Food Bank
- August 28th – Senior’s Special: Admission is $4 after 2pm for seniors 65+ (with ID.)
- Aug 28th – 30th – Weekdays Under the Wire: Admission is Free on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday between 12 noon and 2pm.
Ride tickets are $5 for 4 tickets and $22 for 20 tickets with each ride taking 3 to 5 tickets each. Pay one Price ride wristbands are $25 per wristband/per day and are good for unlimited rides from open to close on the day of purchase. Discounted advance sale ride wristbands are $20 each and can be purchased at the fair’s website.
- Tuesday: 4pm – 11pm
- Wednesday – Sunday: 12 noon – 11pm
- Labor Day: 12 noon – 10pm
- $8 per person
- Free for children 12 and under
Event Sites & Contact
Info and applications for indoor and outdoor concessionaires can be found at the Allentown Fair’s Concessions page.
Please note that PA Carnivals does not operate, nor is affiliated with any event listed on this website.