The 146th annual Gratz Fair kicks off on Sunday, September 15th, for a week of tremendous family entertainment, exhibitions, and fun!
The fair, established in 1873, is the largest agricultural fair in Dauphin County and features competitive exhibits, animals, fabulous midway entertainment, live music each night, a midway with carnival rides for all ages, skill games and prizes, lot’s of delicious food, and much more!
Admission is $8 for ages 2 and up and includes carnival rides and midway shows. Admission for Seniors 60+ and Active Military (with ID) is $4 and does not include carnival rides. Admission is $4 on Wednesday, Sept 18th for everyone 2 & up. Grandstand events, such as the Demo Derbies and Aaron Shust concert, are an additional fee.
Be sure to check the fair’s official website for a complete schedule of entertainment and activities!
- Sunday & Monday: Gates open at 11am
- Tuesday – Thursday: Gates open at 4pm
- Friday & Saturday: Gates open at 10am
- The fair closes at around 10pm to 11pm each night.
- Ages 2 & up: $8 per person (includes rides)
- Seniors 60+ & Active Military: $4 per person (ID required, does not include rides)
Event Sites & Contact
Vendor information can be found at the Gratz Fair’s vendor page.
Please note that PA Carnivals does not operate, nor is affiliated with any event listed on this website.