The 38th Annual Endless Mountains Maple Festival takes place on Saturday and Sunday, April 27th and 28th, at Alparon Park in Troy.
The festival features maple related exhibits and demonstrations along with free daily entertainment, a midway with carnival rides and games for all ages, live music, home & garden show, great food including the all-day Pancake Breakfast, Brews & Wings cook-off on Sunday, and awesome grandstand events such as the Reese Ranch Rodeo on Saturday and Monster Truck Show on Sunday.
Admission to the festival includes free entertainment and farm museum (gate admission does not include Monster Truck show or Rodeo.) Parking for this event is free. Unlimited carnival ride wristbands are $5 each.
- Saturday & Sunday: 7am – 5pm
- $5 per person
- Free for children 5 and under when accompanied by an adult
Event Sites & Contact
Vendor info and applications can be found the Maple Festival’s vendor page.
- Roberson Museum & Science Center$24 For General Admission & A Planetarium Show For 4 (Reg. $48) Save Now »
- yup$25 for $49 Worth of Services — yup Save Now »
- » See more local deals at GROUPON