The Historic Embassy Theatre will be holding their 23rd annual Embassy Spring Fair at Kish Park in Lewistown from Thursday, April 18th through Saturday, April 27th.
The fair will feature awesome carnival rides for all ages by Bartlebaugh Amusements, a wide selection of tasty food and treats, live entertainment, carnival games, and a whole lot more!
Ride tickets are $1 per ticket, $20 for 20 tickets, and $50 for 70 tickets.
Ride Matinee’s are on Saturdays from 1-5pm where ride wristbands are $10 each (valid form 1-5pm only.) Ride Matinee wristbands on April 27th are $8 each when purchased at Kid Connection. Wristbands on Saturdays are $16 each after 5pm. Mega Bands, good for unlimited rides on every night of the fair, are $59 each.
Proceeds from the fair benefit the Embassy Theatre Restoration Project.
- Monday – Friday: Opens at 6pm
- Saturdays: Opens at 1pm
- Easter Sunday (April 21st): Closed
- Free admission
Event Sites & Contact
Vendor forms for the Embassy Fair can be found at this Facebook post.
- Carlisle Sports Emporium$25 for $30 Toward Any Attraction: Go-Kart, Laser Tag, Arcade, or Mini Golf at Carlisle Sports Emporium Save Now »
- York City Ice ArenaPublic Skate Admission, Ice Skating Lessons, or Holidays Lesson Pack at York City Ice Arena (Up to 46% Off) Save Now »
- » See more local deals at GROUPON