An annual event since the 1890s, the Devon Horse Show features a weeks worth of horse shows and competitions as well as a Country Fair featuring a midway including amusement rides for all ages, carnival games, vendors, delicious food, entertainment, and much more!
Admission to the event includes entrance to the horse show & fair grounds for an entire day as well as open bench seating around the rings on a first-come basis.
Unlimited Midway Rides vouchers can be purchased online for $20 for a 1-day ride wristband, and $125 for a ride wristband good for unlimited rides on every day of the show. See the Devon Horse Show & Country Fair’s online store for details. Individual ride tickets are $1.25 per ticket and $25 for 24 tickets.
- Gates open daily at 8am* and close at approximately 10pm**
- Country Fair opens at 10am daily.
- * Gates open at 11am on Sunday, May 26th.
- ** Show ends at 3pm on Sunday, June 2nd.
- Adults: $15
- Children 6-18: $7
- Children 5 & under: Free
- Seniors 65 & over: $7
- Active Military: $10
- General Admission tickets can be purchased online at the Devon Horse Show’s tickets page.
- Note: general admission does not include covered grandstand seating.
Event Sites & Contact
Vendor forms and information can be found at the Devon Horse Show’s vendor page.
Bury The Hatchet King of Prussia
Two-Hour Axe-Throwing Session for Two, Four, Six, Eight, or Ten at Bury the Hatchet (Up to 20% Off) Save Now »
Philadelphia Trolley Works
$30 for One Day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour for One from Philadelphia Trolley Works Save Now »