An annual event since the 1890s, the Devon Horse Show features a weeks worth of horse shows and competitions as well as a Country Fair featuring a midway including amusement rides for all ages, carnival games, vendors, delicious food, entertainment, and much more!
Admission to the event includes entrance to the horse show & fair grounds for an entire day as well as open bench seating around the rings on a first-come basis.
Unlimited Midway Rides vouchers can be purchased online for $20 for a 1-day ride wristband, and $125 for a ride wristband good for unlimited rides on every day of the show. See the Devon Horse Show & Country Fair’s online store for details. Individual ride tickets are $1.25 per ticket and $25 for 24 tickets.
- Gates open daily at 8am* and close at approximately 10pm**
- Country Fair opens at 10am daily.
- * Gates open at 11am on Sunday, May 26th.
- ** Show ends at 3pm on Sunday, June 2nd.
- Adults: $15
- Children 6-18: $7
- Children 5 & under: Free
- Seniors 65 & over: $7
- Active Military: $10
- General Admission tickets can be purchased online at the Devon Horse Show’s tickets page.
- Note: general admission does not include covered grandstand seating.
Event Sites & Contact
Vendor forms and information can be found at the Devon Horse Show’s vendor page.
Nick Jr. Live! "Move to the Music"
Nick Jr. Live! "Move to the Music" on February 8 or 9 Save Now »
Scent and Sip
BYOB Candle Making at Scent and Sip (Up to 51% Off). Six Options Available Save Now »