The 2019 Denver Fair kicks off on Tuesday, September 10th, for five days of family fun and entertainment!
The fair is located at Memorial Park on Main Street in Denver, PA, and features free entertainment, live music, a midway with exciting carnival rides for all ages, agricultural exhibits and animal shows, craft and commercial vendors, games and Bingo, contests and tournaments on Saturday, and much more!
The Denver Fair has several ride specials throughout the week:
- Sept 10th – Opening Night Special: Pay one Price rides from 6 – close for $20 per person.
- Sept 11th – Buddy Night: 2 for 1 rides, pay for yourself and a friend rides free from 6 to close!
- Sept 12th – Family Night: Pay one Price rides from 6 to close for $22 per person.
- Sept 13th – Kiddie Day: Pay one Price rides from 1-4pm for $17 per person. Special events will also be held for the kids!
- Sept 14th – Family Ride Special: Pay one Price rides from 1-5pm for $22 per person.
Be sure to check the fair’s official website for a complete schedule of events and entertainment!
- Exhibits buildings open at 11am daily (7pm on Tuesday)
- Midway opens at 6pm Tuesday – Thursday, and 1pm on Friday & Saturday
- Select food stands open daily at 11am
- Free admission
- Parking is $5
Event Sites & Contact
Lancaster Archery Academy
$26 for an Archery Lesson for Two with Equipment and Range Time at Lancaster Archery Academy ($50 Value) Save Now »
Monster Truck Thrill Show
Night of Fire and Destruction Monster Truck Show on October 20 at 1 p.m. Save Now »