The West End Fair is an annual fair held at the end of August to celebrate the past history and future of the west end of Monroe County. The fair is located at fairgrounds in Gilbert and feature great food, animal exhibits, demo derbies and truck pulls, a carnival with rides for all ages, and fantastic live entertainment.
Specials at the 2018 West End Fair include:
- Monday, August 20th – Community Appriciation Day: Free admission from 12 noon – 2pm
- Tuesday, Aug 21st – Free Ride Day: Free rides for those 18 and under from 12-2pm
- Wednesday, Aug 22nd – Veterans and Senior Day: Admission is $3 for veterans and seniors 65 and older.
- Thursday, Aug 23rd – Children’s Day: Admission is $3 for students with school ID. Children’s Day games at 3pm.
Pay one Price ride wristbands are available Sunday to Thursday. All-day wristbands are $25 each. Afternoon only wristbands are $15 each and are good from 1-5pm. Ride tickets are also available every day.
- Gates open at 12 noon daily
- $6 for ages 11 and older
- Free for children 10 and under
Event Sites & Contact
Information will be posted at the fair’s vendor page.
570 Fairgrounds Rd, Gilbert, PA 18331Get Directions