Southampton will be holding their annual Southampton Days celebration from Monday, July 2nd through Saturday, July 7th, located on Second St between Tamanend Park and Klinger Middle School. The festival features carnival rides for all ages, a wide selection of delicious food, carnival games, designer bag Bingo, and daily entertainment including live music, talent show, dog show, and more.
The Lions 5k Run will be on the 4th of July at 8am (check in at 7am). Check the official page for details.
Southampton Days Parade will take place on July 4th at 9:30am. The parade forms at Jaymor Rd and proceeds North on
Second St. Pike to Klinger Middle School.
Family Nights are on Tuesday and Thursday where carnival ride wristbands will be available from 7-10pm. Wristbands are $25 per wristband/per night and allow for unlimited rides on the night of purchase.
Be sure to check the official website for a complete listing of entertainment and activities throughout the week.
- Fair opens daily at 6pm.
- Admission is free each day except for July 4th
- Admission is $3 on July 4th, which will include the Fair, Fireworks and 2 Concerts.
Event Sites & Contact
- Event Website: Website
- Dave & Buster's – Philadelphia$25 for All-Day Gaming Package for Two at Dave & Buster's – Philadelphia (Up to 64% Off) Save Now »
- Tough MudderRegistration for One to Tough Mudder 5K or Tough Mudder Classic Philly on May 18–19, 2019 (Up to 24% Off) Save Now »
- » See more local deals at GROUPON