The 118th Annual Somerset County Fair kicks off on Saturday, August 18th at the fairgrounds in Myersdale. The 8 day fair features agricultural exhibits and animal shows, delicious food and treats, grandstand events such as demolition derby and rodeos, live music each day, carnival games and Bingo, a midway with rides for all ages from Monday to Saturday (8/20 – 8/25), and much more.
Admission to the Somerset County Fair is $10 and includes all shows and carnival rides. Free admission on Saturday and Sunday, August 18th & 19th. Parking is $2.
Be sure to check the fair’s official website for a complete schedule of activities and events.
- Exhibit Halls open at 9am daily (12 noon on Aug 19th)
- Carnival opens from 6-11pm on Aug 20th and 1pm-4:30pm & 6-11pm Aug 21 – 25
- Admission is $10 per person/per day on August 20 – 25 (for ages 2 and older)
- Free admission everyday for children under 2
- Free admission for everyone on August 18 & 19
Event Sites & Contact
7842 Mt Davis Rd, Meyersdale, PA 15552Get Directions