The Southeast Youth Athletic Association will be holding their annual Easter Carnival at the baseball fields on Packer Ave and 7th in South Philly from Wednesday, March 28th through Sunday, April 8th. The carnival will feature carnival rides for all ages, great food and treats, games & prizes, and more!
There is an admission fee on March 30th, 31st and Easter Sunday April 1st ($2 per person; those 36″ tall and under are Free).
Pay one price ride wristbands are $25 at the event with two different wristband sessions on Saturdays (one good from 1 – 6pm and another good from 5 – 10pm). Wristbands are not sold on Easter Sunday.
Save $5 when you buy wristbands before the fair at Innovative Ticketing (sale ends March 27th). Pre-sale wristbands are not valid on Easter Sunday (April 1st.)
There will also be a coupon for $2 off an unlimited ride wristband in the South Philly Review.
- Monday – Friday: 5pm – 10pm
- Saturdays: 1pm – 10pm
- Easter Sunday (April 1): 12 noon – 6pm
- Sunday, April 8th: 1pm – 6pm
- Admission is $2 on March 30th, March 31st & April 1st. (36 inches tall and under are Free)
- Admission is Free all other days
Event Sites & Contact
- Amazing Escape Room - Cherry HillRoom-Escape Game for Two, Four, Six, or Eight at Amazing Escape Room - Cherry Hill (Up to 23% Off) Save Now »
- Dave & Buster's – Philadelphia$25 for All-Day Gaming Package for Two at Dave & Buster's – Philadelphia (Up to 64% Off) Save Now »
- » See more local deals at GROUPON