The 164th Reading Fair kicks off on August 5th for a week of fun for the entire family! The fair is located at the Reading Fairgrounds in Leesport and features agricultural exhibits and animals, a midway with carnival rides and games, delicious food including Pennsylvania Dutch fare, live entertainment, truck and tractor pulls, and much more.
Sunday, August 5th, is Car Load Admission Day – $35 for car load of 2 to 8 people, includes rides and all entertainment schedules for that day. (Single admission $5, rides not included.)
Kids Day is Wednesday, August 8th – Kids ages 12 and under are $1 admission all day – unlimited ride band for $15 good for 1pm to 5pm – each ride is reduced by 1 ticket from 1pm to 5pm.
Advance Sale Ride Armbands and Mega Passes are on sale at Innovative Ticketing until Saturday, August 4th.
- Sunday: 1pm – 8pm
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 4pm – 10pm
- Wednesday & Saturday: 1pm – 10pm
- $5 general admission
- Free for children under 36″ tall
- $4 for Seniors 65+ and Military
Event Sites & Contact
- Tough MudderRegistration for One to Tough Mudder 5K or Tough Mudder Classic Philly on May 18–19, 2019 (Up to 24% Off) Save Now »
- Blue Mountain Vineyards & CellarsWine and Cheese Tasting for Two or Four with Optional Tour at Blue Mountain Vineyards & Cellars (Up to 66% Off) Save Now »
- » See more local deals at GROUPON