The National Shrine of Our Lady of Czestochowa will be hosting the 53rd Annual Polish American Family Festival & Country Fair on Labor Day Weekend, September 1st to the 3rd, and September 8th and 9th.
The five day festival will feature daily entertainment and music, delicious food including Polish fare such as pierogi and kielbasa, carnival rides for all ages, Polish village with dancing and special presentations & exhibits, shopping village with crafters and vendors, vodka tasting, and much more.
Admission to the festival includes unlimited admission to all midway rides (extreme rides at additional cost), entertainment and stage shows, and special events. Parking is free.
- Daily: 12 noon – 8pm
- Closed Sept 4th through Sept 7th
- $12 per person
Event Sites & Contact
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Event Website: Website
- Event Facebook: Facebook
- Event Twitter: Twitter
Crafter & vendor information and application can be found at the festival’s vendor page.
- Go City Pass - Philadelphia Explorer PassPhiladelphia Explorer Pass: Admission to Attractions from 30+ Tours, Hop On & Off Bus, Eastern State Penitentiary Save Now »
- Blue Mountain Vineyards & CellarsWine and Cheese Tasting for Two or Four with Optional Tour at Blue Mountain Vineyards & Cellars (Up to 66% Off) Save Now »
- » See more local deals at GROUPON
The National Shrine of Our Lady of Czestochowa, 654 Ferry Rd, Doylestown, PA 18901Get Directions