The Borough of New Holland will be holding the annual New Holland Farmers Fair from Wednesday, October 3rd through Saturday, October 6th. The New Holland Fair has been an annual tradition for over 80 years and takes place along the streets of downtown New Holland. The four day fair is filled with food, games, and rides along with exhibits, livestock shows, parades, contests, and kid’s events.
The New Holland Fair will feature the Spectacle of Bands Parade on Wednesday, October 3rd starting at 7pm with the parade making a loop around downtown New Holland. Saturday will feature a pair of parades with the Baby Parade starting at 1pm immediately followed by the Pet Parade.
Admission to the New Holland Fair is free with parking available on the streets surrounding the fair. For the parade on Wednesday, paid parking will be available at Evangelical United Methodist Church at 276 West Main Street.
Pay one Price ride wristbands are $25 each and are available all night on Wednesday & Thursday, and from 11am – 5pm & 4-10pm on Saturday & Sunday. Advance sale wristbands are $20 each ($5 off regular price) at Innovative Ticketing until October 2nd. Mega Passes are also available for $50 each which allow for unlimited rides on all four days of the fair.
- Fair opens from 11am – 11pm daily
- Carnival hours are:
- Wednesday & Thursday: 4pm – 10pm
- Friday & Saturday: 11am – 10pm
Event Sites & Contact
- Spartan RaceAdmission to Palmerton Super on July 13th or Sprint on July 14th (Up to 60% Off) Save Now »
- Jokers Are Wild Game CafeEscape Room Admission for Two, Four, or Six People at Jokers Are Wild Game Cafe (Up to 50% Off) Save Now »
- » See more local deals at GROUPON