The 90th Annual Kimberton Fair takes place from Monday, July 23rd through Saturday, July 28th, located at the fairgrounds in Phoenixville. The six day fair will have agricultural and livestock shows, a midway with carnival rides for all ages, lot’s of delicious food, contests, and daily entertainment.
Admission to the fair is free with a donation for parking. All donations directly benefit the volunteer Fire Company.
The fair will have a fireworks display on Friday, July 27th, at 9pm (raindate Saturday, July 28th.)
Ride tickets are $1.25 per ticket with rides taking 3 or 4 tickets. Pay one Price carnival ride wristband specials are also available for $23 per wristband/per night Monday – Friday. On Saturday, wristbands are $18 from 12-5pm and $23 after 5pm.
The fair will have a Food Drive ride promotion on July 24th at the Reithoffer Midway Entrance – 5:30-7:30pm; Bring 4 non-perishable, non-expired food items and receive $5 discount off nightly wristband.
- Buildings open 4-10pm Mon-Fri; 12-9pm Saturday
- Rides open 6-close Mon-Fri; 12-close Saturday
- Free gate admission
- Donation for parking
Event Sites & Contact
- Speed Raceway14-Lap Indoor Go-Kart Race and Annual Membership for Two, Four, or Six at Speed Raceway (Up to 42% Off) Save Now »
- Tough MudderRegistration for One to Tough Mudder 5K or Tough Mudder Classic Philly on May 18–19, 2019 (Up to 24% Off) Save Now »
- » See more local deals at GROUPON