The 153rd Jacktown Fair will take place from Tuesday, July 17th through Saturday, July 21st at the fairgrounds in Wind Ridge. The five day fair has agricultural and livestock shows, daily entertainment, live music, a midway with carnival rides and games, nightly Bingo, fantastic food, and grandstand events such as truck and tractor pulls, motocross, rodeo, and more.
The fair will feature fireworks displays on Tuesday and Wednesday starting at 9:30pm each night.
Tuesday, July 17th, is the annual Jacktown Fair Parade starting at 6:30pm with the crowning of Miss Jacktown Fair to follow at 7pm. Wednesday, July 18th is Youth Night; free rides for those ages 14 and under, sponsored by First Federal of Greene County. Be sure to check out the Jacktown Fair’s website for a complete schedule of events and entertainment.
“You can’t die happy ’til you’ve been to the Jacktown Fair!”
- The Crystal Tea Room at The Wanamaker Building | Philadelphia, PA
The Philadelphia Wine & Cocktail Festival - Thursday, Nov 29, 2018 / 6:30pm-9:30pm (VIP at 5:30pm)
- Lucky Strike Entertainment - Philadelphia | Philadelphia, PA
One- or Two-Hour Bowling Packages for Two, Four or Eight People at Lucky Strike (Up to 49% Off)
- See more local deals at GROUPON
- Rides start at 6pm Tuesday – Friday and 4pm on Saturday
- See the Jacktown Fair’s website for a full schedule of events
- Free admission to the grounds
- Rides are $10
- Main events at the Lower Grandstand range from $10 – $15
Event Sites & Contact
440 W Roy Furman Hwy Wind Ridge, PA 15380Get Directions