The 145th annual Gratz Fair kicks off on Sunday, September 16th for a week of tremendous family entertainment, exhibitions, and fun! The fair, established in 1873, is the largest agricultural fair in Dauphin County and features competitive exhibits, animals, fabulous midway entertainment, live music each night, a midway with carnival rides for all ages, skill games and prizes, lot’s of delicious food, and much more.
Admission to the fair is $8 and includes unlimited carnival rides, midway shows, and parking. Grandstand shows such as the demolition derby and tractor pulls are extra.
Be sure to check the Gratz Fair’s official website for a complete schedule of events and entertainment.
- Sunday, Monday, & Saturday: Gates open at 11am; Carnival at 1pm
- Thursday – Thursday: Opens at 4pm; Carnival at 5pm
- Friday: Opens at 10am; Carnival at 11am
- *The fair ends nightly at around 10 or 11pm.
- $8 for those 2 and older (includes rides)
- $4 for Seniors 60+ and Active Military with ID (does not include rides)
Event Sites & Contact
Vendor information can be found at the Gratz Fair’s vendor page.
- Carlisle Sports Emporium$25 for $30 Toward Any Attraction: Go-Kart, Laser Tag, Arcade, or Mini Golf at Carlisle Sports Emporium Save Now »
- Levengoods of LancasterTwo Cider Flights with One or Two Cheese Flights at Levengoods of Lancaster (Up to 42% Off) Save Now »
- » See more local deals at GROUPON