The Fayette County Fair, one of the largest fairs in Pennsylvania, kicks off on Thursday, July 26th at the fairgrounds in Dunbar. This 10 day fair features awesome live entertainment such as Walker Hayes on July 27th and The Clarks on July 28th, free daily entertainment including racing pigs and Circus Dubois, agricultural exhibits and animals, delicious food, a midway with carnival rides and games, and grandstand events such as the Demolition Derby, Tractor Pull, and Motocross.
Paid admission to the fair includes carnival rides, the outdoor arena and indoor arena entertainment. Advance sale admission tickets are $10 each and are on sale at select locations. See the fair’s Admission page for a list of advance sale ticket locations.
The fair will feature a fireworks display on Sunday, July 29th.
Be sure to check the fair’s official website for a complete schedule of entertainment and events.
- Gates open daily from 10am – 10:30pm (6pm-10:30pm on July 26th)
- $13 per person
- Free for children under 3 (does not include rides)
- Early Bird Admission is $11, available Monday – Friday from 10am-4pm.
Event Sites & Contact
- Flight Fit N Fun PittsburghTwo or Four 60- or 120-Minute Jump Passes or Party Package for 10 at Flight Fit N Fun Pittsburgh (Up to 50% Off) Save Now »
- Tough MudderRegistration for One to Tough Mudder 5K or Tough Mudder Classic Pittsburgh on Sept. 7–8, 2019 (Up to 31% Off) Save Now »
- » See more local deals at GROUPON