The 100th Annual Ephrata Fair kicks off on Tuesday, September 25th for five days of family fun and entertainment in downtown Ephrata. Billed as the “largest street fair in Pennsylvania,” the Ephrata Fair features agricultural and animal exhibits and competitions, fabulous live entertainment, a midway with carnival rides for all ages, delicious food including BBQ pork chop dinner on Tuesday in the Tent City, and much more.
Wednesday night is parade night with the 85th annual Ephrata Parade stepping off at 7pm featuring floats, fire trucks, marching bands, and baton twirlers.
Pay one Price ride wristband specials are available every day of the fair for $25 per day/session. Thursday and Saturday have two ride sessions which each require a separate wristband purchase. You can save $5 on ride wristbands by purchasing them before the fair at Innovative Ticketing. Sale ends on Sept 24th.
- Tuesday: 11am – 10pm
- Wednesday & Thursday: 10am – 10pm
- Friday & Saturday: 10am – 11pm
Event Sites & Contact
- Weyerbacher Brewing CompanyBeer Tasting for Two or Four with $10 Gift Card at Weyerbacher Brewing Company (Up to 41% Off) Save Now »
- Go City Pass - Philadelphia Explorer PassPhiladelphia Explorer Pass: Admission to Attractions from 30+ Tours, Hop On & Off Bus, Eastern State Penitentiary Save Now »
- » See more local deals at GROUPON