The Historic Embassy Theater will be holding their 22nd annual Embassy Spring Fair at Kish Park in Lewistown from Thursday, April 19th through Saturday, April 28th. The fair will have exciting carnival rides for all ages, delicious food and treats, games & prizes, live music and entertainment, and much more!
Pay one price ride wristbands are available each night for $16 per wristband/per night. Ride wristband matinee’s are on Saturday, April 21st, from 1-5pm for $10 per wristband and Sunday, April 22nd, from 2pm-close for $12 per band. Kid Connection Matinee is on Saturday, April 28th from 1-5pm. Kid Connection Matinee wristbands are $8 when purchased at the Embassy Theater and $9 at the fair.
- Friday, April 20: Kenzie McCarter (7-9pm)
- Saturday, April 21: Steel Horse (6-9pm)
- Friday, April 27: Junkhouse (7-9pm)
- Saturday, April 28th: River Valley Idol Preliminaries (4-6pm), Chris Ruble Band (6:30-9pm)
- Monday – Thursday: 6pm – 10pm
- Fridays: 6pm – 11pm
- Saturdays: 1pm – 11pm
- Sunday: 1pm – 8pm
- Free admission & free parking
Event Sites & Contact
If interested in being a vendor, inquire within Embassy Theater’s Facebook page or contact their event coordinator at 717-348-0185.
Please note that PA Carnivals does not operate, nor is affiliated with any event listed on this website.