East Petersburg Borough will be holding their annual East Petersburg Days from Thursday, September 13th through Saturday, September 15th, located at the East Petersburg Community Park. The three day community fair will feature a carnival with rides and games for all ages, entertainment each night with karaoke on Thursday and bands on Friday and Saturday, lot’s of delicious food, contests, and more.
Pay one Price ride specials are on Thursday night – unlimited rides all night are $15 per wristband.
Festivities on Saturday kick off with a Kids Free Fun Run at 8:30am followed by the Totally 80s 5k Race at 9am. Afterwards, the East Petersburg Day Parade will begin at 10am, starting on Martin Drive and winding its way through East Petersburg, ending at the festival grounds on Pine St. Rides and food begin at 11am along with a day packed full of activities, contests, and entertainment. The community fair is capped off by a spectacular fireworks show at 9:30pm.
Be sure to check the festival’s official website for a complete schedule of events.
For those wishing to sign up for the races on Saturday, see RunSignUp for details.
- Thursday & Friday: Carnival opens at 6pm
- Saturday: Festivities begin at 8:30am, Carnival opens at 11am
Event Sites & Contact
- Tough MudderRegistration for One to Tough Mudder 5K or Tough Mudder Classic Philly on May 18–19, 2019 (Up to 24% Off) Save Now »
- Banter's Hard CiderHard Cider Tastings for Two or Four at Banter's Hard Cider (50% Off) Save Now »
- » See more local deals at GROUPON