The annual Carnival on the Mountain, sponsored by the Jefferson Twp Volunteer Fire Company, will take place from Tuesday, June 12th through Saturday, June 16th. The five day fair will have rides for all ages by SwikaS Amusements, nightly entertainment, games, and delicious food including clams, hot wings, homemade pizza, and much more.
Thursday will feature the Firemen’s Parade starting at 7pm and parading from Mount Cobb Corners on Mount Cobb Road to the carnival grounds.
The festivities end on Saturday night with a spectacular fireworks display at 10pm.
- Tuesday & Wednesday
- DJ Dave with Karaoke
- JAM Entertainment
- Firemen’s Parade at 7pm | Trophies awarded at 9:15
- Tommy Guns Band
- Sons of Skynyrd
- Fireworks at 10pm
- Tuesday – Friday: Opens at 6pm
- Saturday: Opens at 2pm
Event Sites & Contact
- Historic Bethlehem River Tours$28 Off $50 Worth of Kayaking - Recreational Save Now »
- Spirit of PhiladelphiaDinner Cruise on The Spirit of Philadelphia (Up to 43% Off). Three Options Available. Save Now »
- » See more local deals at GROUPON