The 5th Annual Carnival for a Cure! Come out for this fun family event and help us raise funds for Childhood Cancer!
- Thursday 9/21/16 starting at 5 pm
- Friday 9/22/16 starting at 5 pm
- Saturday 9/23/16 starting at 1 pm
- Sunday 9/24/16 starting at 1pm
Reeves Park Phoenixville, PA between 2nd & 3rd Street and Main Street in Phoenixville Borough. Rides, Games, Food, Vendors & Entertainment the whole weekend long.
- Thursday, September 21st:
- Friday, September 22nd:
- 6:00pm The Fabulous Taco Brothers.
- Saturday, September 23rd:
- 12:30- Feet First Dance Company
- 2:30- Bill Ferreri from Just for Kicks
- 7:30 – Eric Stimmler and Company
- Sunday, September 24th:
- 2:30 Red Planet Groove
Come shop the vendors, purchase raffle tickets for some amazing prizes, and join in the fun all for a great cause.
To get involved in our annual event, please contact us at Info@getwellgabby.org
Event Sites & Contact
Please contact us at Info@getwellgabby.org if you are interested in being a vendor at our event. We can send you more information!
- Bury The Hatchet PhiladelphiaAxe-Throwing Session for Two, Four, Six, Eight, or Ten at Bury The Hatchet – Philadelphia (Up to 20% Off) Save Now »
- Sona Pub & KitchenCinco De Mayo Bar Crawl Manayunk - Saturday, May 4, 2019 / 12:00pm-8:00pm Save Now »
- » See more local deals at GROUPON