The Bloomsburg Fair is one of the largest fairs in Pennsylvania and will be celebrating its 163rd year in 2018.
The 9 day fair features agricultural exhibits and animals, daily entertainment and live music, a carnival midway full of rides and games for all ages, a huge selection of delicious food, and grandstand events including the Demo Derby and Truck & Tractor Pull and musical performances by Casting Crowns, Daughtry, Melissa Etheridge, Brett Eldredge, and more.
Advance sale admission tickets are on sale at the grandstand ticket office, at the Bloomsburg Fair’s website, and at Giant Markets in Berwick, Bloomsburg, and Danville. Advance sale admission tickets are $7 per single ticket and $48 for 8 tickets. Weekly badges, good for one admission each day, are $35 each pre-sale.
Daily admission specials include free admission for seniors (65 and older) on Sept 24th, free admission for Military Personnel past and present with ID on Sept 24th, and free admission for high school students (ages 13-18) on Sept 25th and Sept 28th.
Parking for the fair is $5 per car with free tram service to and from the gate.
- Gates open at 7am
- Exhibit buildings are open from 9am – 10pm
- Vendors open from 10am – 10pm
- $8 per person
- Free for children 12 and under
Event Sites & Contact
Vendor information can be found at the Bloomsburg Fair’s website under the “Vendor” menu option.
- Paint Nite by YaymakerPaint & Sip with Friends & Family by Yaymaker (Up to 24% Off) Save Now »
- Crazy Dash Self-Guided Walking Adventure for Two, Four, or Six from Crazy Dash (Up to 52% Off) Save Now »
- » See more local deals at GROUPON