ALL CRAFTERS AND VENDORS WELCOME.
Over 150 Food and Craft Vendors last event, but we are growing and looking for even more.
Beautiful setting along Susquenhanna river, paved walkways
- FREE ADMISSION
- FREE PARKING
- FREE CONCERTS AND ENTERTAINMENT ALL WEEKEND
- FREE LARGE CAR CRUISE IN FOR THE CAR LOVERS
- GREAT FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
- Nearly 50,000 in three days….
BERWICK RIVERFEST with tons of fantastic crafters and food venders has become a yearly attraction for the community. 2018 marks the 8th year for the 3 day event on October 12th (NOON– 8PM), 13th (10AM – 10PM), and 14th (10Am – 6PM) . Held at Test Track Park, S. Eaton Street in Berwick, along the majestic Susquehanna River this event has FREE admission, FREE parking, FREE concerts each night. With the overwhelming beauty of this hidden gem, the Borough of Berwick has so much to be celebrating.
Contact Nancy Sborz at Berwick City Hall; 570-752-2723 or visit
- Friday: 12 noon – 8pm
- Saturday: 10am – 10pm
- Sunday: 10am – 6pm
Event Sites & Contact
Three day event with over 50,000 people, vendors sites very affordable
Arts, Craft and Food Vendors needed.
FREE PARKING, FREE ADMISSION, FREE ENTERTAINMENT…..
- Hop On Air10-Minute Mount Pocono Observation Air Tour for Two or Three from Hop On Air (Up to 44% Off) Save Now »
- S & S SpeedwaysFive Go-Kart Races for Two or Four at S&S Speedways (52% Off) Save Now »
- » See more local deals at GROUPON