The annual Bedford County Fair will take place from Monday, July 22nd through Saturday, July 28th, at the fairgrounds in Bedford, PA. The fair has been promoting agriculture and community pride for over 145 years and features 4-H exhibits and animals, displays of artwork and home goods, a midway with carnival rides and games, a huge selection of food and refreshments, daily entertainment, and much more.
Paid admission to the fair includes grandstand events, exhibits, and free carnival rides. Parking is $3 each day.
On Tuesday, July 24th, Senior Citizens are admitted free with Medicare card until 4pm. There are also a variety of food coupons that are valid only on July 24th. Coupons can be found at the Admission page of the Bedford County Fair’s website.
- City Brew Tours | Philadelphia, PA
Philadelphia After Hours Brew Tour for One or Two at City Brew Tours (Up to 38% Off)
- Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts | Philadelphia, PA
Visit for Two, Four, or Six to Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts (PAFA) (Up to 47% Off)
- See more local deals at GROUPON
- Gates open from 9am – 11pm daily
- Rides open 5:30-10:30pm Sunday; 2:30-5pm & 6-10:30pm Mon-Sat
- $10 per person Sunday, Tuesday – Saturday
- $5 per person Monday, July 23rd
- Free admission for Children 2 and under (rides not included)
Event Sites & Contact
Vendor information can be found at the Bedford County Fair’s vendor page.
108 Telegraph Rd, Bedford, PA 15522Get Directions