This family event features midway rides and games for all ages, live music, racing pigs, livestock exhibits and shows, an agriculture showcase, farmers market and craft fair, car show, motorsports, chainsaw carving, community exhibits, vendors, favorite fair food and more.
Pay-one-price fair admission ($8 for ages 3 and older) includes:
- Dreamland Amusements mechanical midway rides
- Rosaire’s Racing Pigs
- Stunt comedy shows by Wade Henry, “The High Roller”
- “National Champion Chainsaw Sculptor” Dennis Beach
- Peterson Farm Bros. (Monday)
- The Belle Tones (Tuesday)
- Sheep & Wool Day (Wednesday)
- Martin Family music (Wednesday – Thursday)
- Farmers Market & Crafts by the Creek (Thursday – Friday)
- Music by B2Wins (Friday – Saturday)
- Car & Motorcycle Show (Saturday)
Special activities will take place on Senior Citizen Day (ages 65 and older are admitted free till 2 pm Tuesday), Milk Mania Day (10 am – 4 pm Wednesday) and Kids Day (10 am – 4 pm Saturday).
Fair hours are 8 am to 11 pm at Alparon Park, 436 Gate 1 Lane. Midway hours are 4 to 11 pm Monday and noon to 11 pm Tuesday – Saturday. Parking is free.
Visit the website for pre-sale gate passes and tickets for grandstand events including Truck & Tractor Pulls (Monday – Tuesday), Danielle Bradbery & Jerrod Niemann concert (Wednesday), Dave Martin’s Bullride Mania (Thursday) and Demolition Derby (Friday – Saturday).
For more information, call the fair office at 570-297-3648 or Dreamland Amusements at 866-666-3247.
- Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts | Philadelphia, PA
Visit for Two, Four, or Six to Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts (PAFA) (Up to 47% Off)
- One Liberty Observation Deck | Philadelphia, PA
Sun and Stars Admission for One, Two, or Four at One Liberty Observation Deck (Up to 35% Off)
- See more local deals at GROUPON
- Daily: 8am – 11pm
- Monday: 4pm – 11pm
- Tuesday – Saturday: 12 noon – 11pm
- Pay-one-price admission (includes rides and on-grounds entertainment) is $8 for ages 3 and older.
Event Sites & Contact
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact #: (570) 297-3648
- Event Website: Website
- Event Facebook: Facebook
For vendor inquiries, visit the Troy Fair’s Vendor Forms Page
Alparon Community Park, Gate 1 Lane, Troy, PA 16947Get Directions