The 165th annual Great Allentown Fair kicks off on August 29th for a week of family fun! Located at the Allentown Fairgrounds, the fair features a midway packed full of rides and games, fantastic food, agricultural exhibits, vendors, and nightly events at the fair’s grandstand including performances by Rascal Flatts, Pentatonix, Keith Urban, John Mellencamp, and others!
The Great Allentown Fair offers paid on-site parking. Off-site parking is available around the fairgrounds at various prices.
Discounted pre-sale ride wristbands and admission are on sale now. See the fair’s website for details.
The Great Allentown Fair has several discount days:
- Wednesday, Thursday & Friday – Early Bird Specials: Free admission for all ages from 12 noon – 2pm.
- Tuesday, August 29th – Preview Night Admission Special: Admission is $3 or get in for “A Buck and a Can.” Admission is $1 if you bring an acceptable item donation for the Second Harvest Food Bank.
- Tuesday, August 29th – DollaPalooza: Fair vendors and Powers Great American Midways are offering $1 specials on RIDES, GAMES and FOOD!
- Wednesday, August 30th – Senior Citizens Day: $4 admission for seniors 65+ after 2pm (free admission from 12-2pm during Early Bird Weekdays.)
- Thursday, August 31st – Military Day: All Active Military and Veterans (with ID) get in Free all day!
- Tuesday, August 29th: 4pm - 11pm
- Wednesday - Sunday: 12 noon - 11pm
- Labor Day, Sept 4th: 12 noon - 10pm
Regular admission is $8 per person. Children 12 and under are Free.
Event Sites & Contact
Allentown Fair, 302 North 17th Street, Allentown, PA 18104Get Directions